Thursday, April 10, 2014

Interviews, Day 3

First off I need to apologize to the Calixto, Jarvis, Botello and Zarate families for forgetting to take pictures of their awesome missionary sons!! I can tell you though that they are all doing great and look great. But I am sorry I missed their pictures.

Here are the pictures of the rest of the missionaries in this area though . . .




 The elder on the far right below graduated from high school early so he could go on a mission. So basically he should still be in high school!! I told him I am sure his mother worries a lot about him everyday. As do I.:-) He is doing great though as are all the others in these pictures.

 I had to laugh at this. Elder P on the right wanted to show off his 20 peso shoulder bag (approx. $1.50) He bragged it has now lasted for an entire month!

No comments:

Post a Comment